"One of the best seminars I have the pleasure to attend." - Oscar Perez
"Alberto Gallazzi is a world class coach. Honored to learn from him" - Gwint Fisher
"Fantastic. Outstanding. Wish there were more!" - Roman Footnick"Humbled. Tougher than an Ironman (I've done 4). This is the real deal. Cap's dedication to technique = quality = no injury. I am honored to be part of this community." - Lanny Taschuk
"Another great seminar from RMAX and Coach Gallazzi. My mind was blown by all the info. I was very impressed with the attention to details." - Billy Fletcher
"I appreciate the in-depth approach to technical aspects of the use of clubbell strength." - Brie Helmuth
"Humbled. The amount of technique that is used in order to "pass" is the only way in which we need to do all things. Extremely proud to be a part of this community." - Jonathan Wilhelm
What is the Clubbell?
The Clubbell is the rebirth of an Original Strength Training tool, one which was specifically researched, engineered and implemented to:
- target the rotary and angular/diagonal muscles in our body
- enhance grip, wrist and forearm strength, and to foster shoulder synergy
- to be used in sophisticating your movement as a conservative injury prevention, prehabilitation and post-rehabilitation tool
- As well as to be used for sports-specific performance enhancement, conditioning and more.
The Clubbell is a critical component of Circular Strength Training, (CST) predicated on the idea that the body does not move in isolation and devised by Coach Scott Sonnon to embrace the “archaic techniques of ‘fancy’ traditional club swinging.
At the forefront, the Clubbell’s displaced center of mass creates an extreme leverage challenge, which creates positive neurological force production while minimizing the risk of injury from training. Clubbell training is tri-planar and emphasizes unlimited range of motion, which serves to increase soft-tissue elasticity and developing the arms, shoulders, upper back and chest. All Clubbell exercises are full-body intensive, working the glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves from the leg drive, and designed to benefit every age and fitness level.
Clubbells are also an excellent means of Incremental Progression. The special design of the handle allows minor increases in weight, never overloading your muscles but always challenging them. This Micro-Loading Adjustable Grip is a special design function that uniquely promotes constant progress and strength gains. And no other piece of equipment has this versatility!
Why Clubbell Strength?
Clubbell Strength is an approach that was derived not out of a need for competition, but as a method to access our innate strength capabilities in a safe and effective manner. It is a road map for growing stronger while also performing more efficiently. Unlike conventional strength approaches that dictate moving weights for longer and heavier, Clubbell Strength uses movements that build from the simplest to more complex in an effort to elicit the maximal training response. By recruiting more muscles and joints than traditional strength training, we are able to load more effectively, growing stronger and remaining more mobile, better conditioned and injury-free.
The Clubbell requires full-body stabilization and proper structural load, and as such it points out weaknesses like no other tool can. With the real benefit coming from using two Clubbells simultaneously, the high level of coordination and technique recruitment are without parallel. In the past, we have focused on conditioning, mobility and the freedom to move, but developing raw functional strength has the power to improve upon all of these. As such, Clubbell Strength is applicable to all fitness platforms.
Clubbell Strength Certification Course is perfect for fitness professionals, strength coaches, athletes, and all exercise enthusiasts. It is appropriate for any level of proficiency, from beginners with no Clubbell experience to the most seasoned Clubbell veterans.
What you will learn at the Certification:
- Study of all the grinds and ballistic movements, understanding type of grips, park , safety , body structure and breathing integration to control and master every level of engagement.
- Understanding of selective tension, including the force and the torque developed by the tool
- How to practice by yourself and with others safely and efficiently.
- An extensive toolbox of Clubbell Strength exercises and how to modify each to fit your needs.
- How to select & implement relevant joint mobility exercises and compensatory poses for specific limitations.
- How to use components to build and break down complex movements into simple components so yourself or your clients can progress incrementally at their individual pace.
- Building class format program design, coaching cues and much more.
What a Clubbell Strength Certification offers:
- Ability to safely and confidently command Clubbells in order to reap maximum benefit from the training, particularly in the area of functional strength development, as well as instruct others.
- An ancient, yet unconventional approach to movement exercise will make you stand out as a professional.
- A fun way to practice that leaves clients feeling energized and empowered.
- A community of like-minded fitness professionals who advocate and practice a health-first approach to fitness even when it pertains to raw strength development.
- An entry into other forms of CST training, such as TACFIT®, Intu-Flow®, and Prasara Yoga as concepts from these will be touched on and applied in the certification.
- Official Clubbell Strength Instructor Certificate authorizing you to teach for a period of 2 years.
- Listing in the Global RMAX Instructor Locator
- National Referral Network of Clients generated by RMAX International!
Clubbell Strength Certification is Designed for:
- Personal Trainers
- Group Fitness Trainers
- Sports Coaches
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Physical Therapists
- Movement Specialists
- Anyone looking to deepen their strength practice or Clubbell proficiency
Clubbell Strength Certification Seminar will be held at Momentum Fitness, 246 Columbus Avenue, NYC, NY 10023, USA. Phone: (917) 426-3492.
More information about Momentum Fitness can be found ONLINE