Flying from Jacksonville to Detroit, a passenger recognized me and we got to talking. She asked a very interesting question: “What 10 radical recommendations would you make for a family who wanted to live more healthily?”
So here are my 10 Radical Recommendations for Healthy Families:
1. Buy Local: Vote with your Dollar, and Large Corporations will Bend to the Collective Will.
2. Garden: Eat true Organic and Build your Community around Quality Sustenance.
3. Self-Sustain: Become a True Independent (Food, Water, Energy, Thought)
4. Protect Children: Let your Quality Food, Purposeful Play and Unconditional Love be their Medicine.
5. Self-Educate: Doubt, Question, Listen, Verify, Validate and Confirm. You’re the first Authority.
6. Prioritize Family: Gather, Cook, Eat, Play and Exercise Together - Stay True.
7. Turn Off: Phones, Games, TV, Computers OFF, and real life resumes.
8. Return to the Earth: Under the Water, Across the Sand, Up a Tree, Over the Rocks, Into the Dirt. Go back to your real home.
9. Renovate Medicine: Support Preventative Health Care to avoid exhausting Sick Care
10. Be Excellent to One Another: be Authentically Transparent and Tenaciously Compassionate in Serving the only race: Human.