A “Miraculous” Pain-Free Anti-Aging Secret May be Slipping Right Under Your Awareness...
Just Consider the Potential for Pain-Free Health, Optimal Performance and High-Quality Longevity – in Just 14 Minutes!
Do you grow weary of chronic unresolved injuries which return again and again?
Do time-consuming, boredom-inducing methods providing little to no results leave you underwhelmed and unmotivated?
Do you crave transcending mediocre training for suboptimal performance into the optimal athletic experience of peak performance training known as “flow-state” to sport psychologists?
Does your inflexibility and lack of quality, pain-free range of motion exasperate you, and worse, cause you long days of inactive recovery.
Does the lingering memory of your youthful natural athleticism cause you grief, or worse, do you dread physical activity altogether due to chronic pain?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
INTU-FLOW MOBILITY WELLNESS
IS THE SOLUTION!
Due to a Public-Demanded, Easy-Access, Low-Commitment CST Experience with the Most Effective and Comprehensive Somatic System of Pain-Free Mobility - Coach Sonnon's Trademarked Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness System, RMAX responded by prying the Faculty Staff with requests.
For Medical or Chiropractic Doctors, Physical or Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers of Strength Coaches or the Health-Proactive Individual Demanding Pain-Free, Peak-Performance Highest-Quality Living!
Early in 2006, RMAX announced that it would be offering Individualized Certification in the 3 Wings of CST for those who wish to specialize, or for those who wish to build slowly towards the now Internationally Prestigious Full CST Instructor Certification.
“How to immediately decrease if not eliminate pain while instantly improving if not maximizing performance in each and every one of your patients and clients!”
If intuition has been calling to you that there is still a DEEPER LEVEL to your abilities, well you know what? You’re absolutely correct!
It’s named Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness, a unique system of human movement and neurological education so innovative that some doctors have called it, “the most important self-therapeutic discovery of our age, distilling yoga, pilates, tai chi and qigong all into one culturally context-free, scientific system of pain-free high-quality living.” While others have claimed that it is, “The New Revolution in Somatic Technology.”
But don’t take our word for it! All you need to do is ASK YOURSELF if you’ve ever experienced problems with:
1. Not receiving superior results from even the “ultimate” programs and equipment out there. (You’re working hard AND smart, and yet you and your clients aren’t getting top results so what’s really the issue?!)
2. Performance evaluations which don’t provide significant, rapid, and positive outcomes. (To be useful an approach must be reliably repeatable in less than a minute!)
3. Patients or clients who can’t find the inspiration to practice their exercises. (Discomfort, trauma, fear, lack of positive outcomes, et cetera can lead to a chronic case of the “exercise blues.”)
4. Persistent, recurrent trauma interfering with your own results. (You know how difficult it is to be 100% confident in your clients’ successes when you’re not in your own!)
5. Exasperation with the latest trend in fitness or therapy resulting in little to no positive outcome. (How about a 100% guarantee for once!?!)
6. Dry, brittle, painful connective tissue being starved sick from overly-simplistic movement. (Who ISN'T suffering this??!)
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably nodded your head if not said aloud “YES!” to many if not all of these problems that professionals are universally experiencing!
As Scott Sonnon, the Creator of Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness, elaborates, "Aging involves a combined process of losing complexity in the nervous system with the accumulation of soft tissue damage; both due to lack of quality movement transporting nutrition and lubrication to your joints!"
Here’s the bottom line: Each of us wants the absolute greatest potential from ourselves. However, it seems that a new gizmo or trick comes out of the hat of almost every one in the industry these days. They each promise to give you the leap from mediocre to optimal. But as opposed to all of these methods guaranteeing to get you to the “top”, we’re promising “how to get you back to the source” of all of the issues which have been interfering with your pain-free, high-quality, optimal living experience as a natural athlete which we were all born to be!
Sure, we hear everywhere that you have to “practice the basics”, but that’s just not far back enough for us! We teach you how to “Clean the Slate” of prior pain, injuries, trauma, fear, tension and lost neural motor control so that you can “truly begin the basics for the first time” (for many of our pro athletes this is one of their startled realizations!) All it takes are our incremental, gradual, smooth and slow baby steps to erupt monumental instantaneous elimination of pain and improvement in performance.
BABY STEPS ARE FASTEST!
And that, my friends, IS truly the “Start of the Pain-Free Heel-Clicking Source of Truly Extraordinary Living!”
How can we make such life altering guarantees? Well, firstly, because we’ve proven them to work first on ourselves, and then with every single client, not with a fair degree of success, but with absolute 100% reliably repeatable success!
So, how do we do it?
What’s the magic pill?
There isn’t one. It’s simply the matter that when people go “back to the basics” they don’t go back as far to the source as we do. Even our would-be competitors have adopted our approach. They are the first ones to admit that we’ve taught them everything they know. Unfortunately for them and their clients, it’s not everything WE know!
To get beneath the basics to “clean the slate”, you have to start at the elementary motor components which make up all motion. Even the most basic exercise is built from these minute components. But just because they’re elementary, doesn’t mean they’re simple. This system is a rigorous scientific method which recovers, re-coordinates and refines “circular” motion components back into the many dormant and amnesic cavities of your nervous system with nearly immediate gains! More over, our trademarked system accomplishes these “miraculous results” our clients applaud by wire-tapping into your body’s communication network – the central nervous system (CNS). That means whether you’re turning 80 or hitting 8 years old, you can get these results for yourself!
Since all motion is controlled by your CNS, and you’re not beginning with focusing your primary training there, you’re actually competing with your own development, if not diminishing it… and worse, for your patients and clients as well! The proprietary CLEAN THE SLATE method of Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness uses very specific “circular” joint mobility exercises to achieve these dramatic advances in your practice which will improve everything for you and your patients!
"What the Pain Pill Peddlers Don't Want You To Know!"
As the founder of our method, the renowned Scott Sonnon, states, “you’re as strong as your movement is integrated, and as weak as it’s not.” However, many if not all approaches out there insist on relying upon out-dated, obsolete “we do it this way because it’s the way we were taught” dogma, regardless that they have a low-to-no rate of success – and then blame their clients for lack of integrated movement. But fortunately, you have a way to recovery, re-coordinate and refine all of the dis-integrated movement which you’ve accumulated due to pain, injury, trauma, fear, and overspecialization adaptations. And you assess the source of the problem in less than a minute! Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness was specifically crafted by Coach Sonnon to teach you the baby-step protocol of reintegrating “missing movement” almost instantly!
Coach Sonnon's clients hail from distinguished institutions such as the following:
USA Olympic Training Center
USA ARMY Combatives School
National Law Enforcement and Security Institute
USA Secret Service Fitness Training Center
And our courses are in every one of the
146 US Military Veteran's Medical Centers!
Listen to what Medical professionals who personally experienced the benefits of Coach Sonnon's teaching have to say:
"I have been very impressed with the RMAX system of health, fitness and martial arts. The way that Scott Sonnon has interwoven and tied it all together is pure genius. As a Chiropractor and Medical Doctor specializing in rehabilitation, it was very refreshing and inspiring to discover a group that is so firmly based upon good biomechanics and modern sports science.
As a long-time martial artist with a background in traditional Chinese Martial Arts, seeing Coach Sonnon move is pure magic and his philosophy and approach to martial arts training is simply revolutionary.
But one of the things that has impressed me the most about RMAX is that it is not just another "cult of personality" centered around Scott Sonnon, as you see so often in the fitness and martial arts industries. RMAX has a staff of Head Coaches that are accomplished individuals in their own right and make regular contributions to the evolution of the system.
I have now been practicing the Intu-Flow® program daily for two months, and a problem I was having with chronic neck pain and daily tension headaches has all but resolved. I was somewhat surprised that as a Physician specializing in such things, I had underestimated the value of something as simple as working the basic ranges of motion on a consistent basis. The more I learn about the RMAX approach, the more I am rethinking some of the things I have taken for granted in my career. I look forward to further growth and exploration."
Dr. Keith P. Myers, M.D., D.C.
“How Only 1 day at an Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness Certification can Transform Your Quality of Living for you and your patients and clients. And it involves only two things:
Courage and Compassion!"
Courage and Compassion are very systematically learnable and teachable virtues which are the two distinguishing common denominators in the highest demand therapists, doctors and coaches! So, let’s discuss them.
1. You will DISCOVER our reliably repeatable poise analysis and intuitive assessment process which is so simple that it’s nearly inconceivable that you could forget it once exposed to it at our certification workshop. This is because it’s hard-wired into your very central nervous system. All motor control depends upon a genetic imprint of how we all develop from neural infancy called the “Cephalocaudal-Proximodistal Trend.” (Fortunately, you don’t need to be a neuroscientist or a psychoneuroimmunologist to understand how it works. All you have to do is have the courage to trust your intuition and the compassion to actual hear what your patients and clients are communicated to you. We teach you how!)
2. You will CONSTRUCT a palette of dynamic joint mobility drills which will near-instantaneously provide significant improvements in carriage, poise, grace, pain-free movement, as well as agility, coordination and proprioception. (In the modern era, the more rapid that you elicit concrete performance gains and pain-free movement for your patients and clients, the more fulfilled you will become and the more lucrative your practice becomes. Successful, happy clients are your best and most evangelistic advertisement! Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness is the best, the fastest, and the original dynamic joint mobility system!)
3. You will COMPREHEND the hands-on approach to “applied” kinesiology and biomechanics – how the body was intended to optimally function. (Superior practice and study is nothing more than a deeper understanding of functional physiology. Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness applies leading scientific concepts in a practical, user-friendly manner that makes YOU the laboratory, which gives you the opportunity to transform first yourself, and then your ability to help your patients and clients!)
Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness Certification is an intensive 1-day workshop which will construct the precise abilities you need to incorporate Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness into your well-merited resume and with it, you’ll have the perfect elixir for high performance, pain-free vitality for yourself and your patients and clients. Our workshop will give you a tangible map for eliciting immediate results through CNS recovery, re-coordination and refinement training not just for you but also for your patients and clients.
Let’s hear from other professionals who have first transformed themselves, and then their practices through our certification seminars.
"I can sum up my 6 month experience in 2 words: LIFE CHANGING!
Let me elaborate a little more. From the age of 15 through 33 I had been involved in traditional weightlifting which basically focused on bodybuilding and powerlifting type exercises. In 1997 several weeks after competing in my first bench press contest (in which I won my division) I began to experience stiffness and severe pain in my left shoulder radiating to my elbow. It got so severe that I could not even bench press a 45 # bar! It eventually began affecting my right shoulder also. Eventually I underwent an acromiplasty and labrum repair to my left shoulder in 2000. Since then I had contemplated having the same surgery for my right shoulder which slowly over the past several years was as painful and limited in movement as the left shoulder had been.
Well I am pleased to say that I did not have right shoulder surgery and currently enjoy pain free movement at the age of 42. I rehabbed the right shoulder entirely with Coach Sonnon’s system As a busy practicing chiropractor I cannot even begin to tell you how a pain free shoulder has given me a new lease on my professional career. It is now fun to adjust my patients again without having to experience the agonizing pain that I experienced daily since 1997.
Last year I opened up a new business called Maximum Health and Fitness, Inc. I felt many of my patients would benefit from a structured and supervised fitness and rehab facility. We provide general fitness services as well as athletic training, strength and conditioning, weight loss and senior fitness programs. We utilize a wide variety of training equipment and exercises including Coach Sonnon's. The rehabilitation and strengthening results have been just as impressive with my clients as they have been for me.
Several of the top ultimate fighters that compete in the Ultimate Fighting Championships seen on pay-per-view and Spike TV have been utilizing Scott Sonnon’s training at our facility with impressive results in ROM and angular strength and of course big wins in the Octagon.
I can not say enough about how Coach Sonnon’s system has changed my life and has truly impacted the lives of many of my patients and fitness clients."
Dr. Mark Schmall, D.C
"I have been doing Intu-Flow® for a few months now, daily. Just a few days ago I started working with the Flow-Fit program. One of the things I particularly like about these programs is that I don't feel exhausted and beat up when I'm finished. I actually have more energy when I'm done.
I'm a practicing chiropractor. Adjusting patients all day can be a little hard on my body. Throughout the day, I frequently stop for a couple of minutes and perform some of the movements from Intu-Flow®. It does a lot to help take much of the stress off my joints.
From a biomechanical perspective, there is nothing in any of these programs that I would consider to be harmful or potentially harmful. The movements in these programs are biomechanically sound. I don't believe that this is any accident. It seems like the programs were designed with that in mind.
In my opinion, the Coach Sonnon’s approach is the most rational and sensible approach to fitness and wellness that is currently available. I think that Coach Sonnon’s approach of restoring joint ranges of motion first and applying the principles of incremental progression and intuitive training i.e. listening to your body, is without a doubt the best way to go. I would argue that by focusing on restoring and then maintaining normal joint ranges of motion and allowing your body to move more efficiently and gracefully, you'll be doing something that will very likely have the effect of healing many old, nagging injuries and preventing the onset of any new ones.
I look around at many elderly people who are hunched over, have a hard time walking, have joint pain, and have restricted mobility in their joints and I feel determined to make sure that I never end up like that. I believe that following Coach Sonnon’s approach will help me to reach that goal. I don't intend to ever stop utilizing his methods."
Dr. Joe Myers, D.C.
"Coach Sonnon’s training has been a gift to my patients as a tool that is far superior, easily learned in small settings, and requires no tools. The type of neurological training that this system offers allows me as a physician to get positive results quickly, and even reluctant patients are won over by their own quick response to treatment.
Coach Sonnon’s system allows you to explore your own mobility at the beginning of movement, your mind. The entire system of training is done in the spirit of healing. You do not work into pain as this initiates the panic/fight/flight reflex dumping large amounts of hormones into the system. You are taken through your own body's movement patterns in a slow and safe manner allowing you to pay attention to the small/medium/large problem areas. It is like going through the
ABC's of your body. Once you master the simple basics you begin to add those "ABC's" together to form words, complicating your new movements incrementally, slowly speeding up, smoothing out the corners to mastery."
Dr. Kevin Teagle D.C.
"Coach Sonnon’s training has been a delight for me to explore for both personal and professional reasons. I come to the training almost purely from a fitness/health care point of view. The thing that most impresses me about the product is that regardless of where someone is at with his/her health, there is a place for each person to start. The recommendation to see a physician prior to beginning this or any exercise program is valid, but once the OK is given, Coach Sonnon’s training has the potential to meet a person exactly where she needs to be and to then let her grow as far as she would like.
As a physician, one of the most challenging things we do is to get patients to exercise regularly. Intu-Flow® can be fun, done in as little as 30 minutes a day, performed in the privacy of their homes or with a group, and allows people to progress so that enthusiasm stays up and they continue being active. The possible benefits to their neuromuscular system are vast but the positive benefits of regular practice are certainly not limited to that aspect of the body. I'm looking forward to learning more about Intu-Flow® and will definitely recommend it to my patients to help them regain, attain, and/or keep good joint function and general health. I believe that regular practice of Intu-Flow® has the potential to empower people to grow up and to grow old with grace and agility. Who wouldn't want that?
Thanks for making such a great product available and affordable for most people."
Dr. Kathryn Woodall, DC
Here are just the TOP TWENTY COUNTDOWN of a few of the life-transformative principles and results you and your patients and clients will seize when you pass Coach Sonnon’s Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness Certification:
1. The “magical” effects of neurological recovery, re-coordination and refinement which will make you and your patients and clients not only more efficient, but better at all physical activities.
2. The FIVE BIGGEST-BANG BARE-MINIMUM movements for dynamic range of motion – these by themselves justify the admission price!(Sound like mere hype? Read this medical professional's opinion…)
"I love this stuff! Coach Sonnon and RMAX have brought excitement back into my workouts. I literally jump out of bed in the morning, ready to train."
Dr. Mitch Simon, D.C. Co-Founder-at-Large, Resistance Training Specialist Certification Program
3. Industry Secret 3-Phase Poise Analysis. Despite attempts by others to copy Coach Sonnon’s assessment techniques, this industry secret has proven to be the missing element in all of the somatic engineering methods publicly taught: be able to assess your client in one minute to determine what movements to do and most critical what to avoid!
4. The “Miraculous Power” of Coach Sonnon’s Trademarked “Intuitive Assessment” protocol and why following over-engineered and over-complicated approaches are high-drag and low-yield.
5. A Specific Scientific Process of Joint Mobility Liberation that will be impossible to forget or neglect once you learn it, because it’s genetically hard-wired into your system!
6. Over 200 exercises – and that’s just while standing!!
7. The near-magical effects of a neural reset buttons – standing, lying down and sitting and more importantly, how to instruct them for your clients and patients optimal effect!
8. Zero-Grav Exercises to develop actual pain-free posture and perfect structural alignment not just standing but in every configuration possible through Coach Sonnon’s scientific system of the “Freedom By Degree”!
9. The Crown-to-Coccyx Spinal Decompression approach to human motion – a crucial ingredient to all health and longevity as well as optimal athletic performance!
10. How to Create the Effortless Mixture of Cutting Edge Scientific Human Movement with the Artistic Brush Strokes of Professional Coaching.
11. The three MUST-DO secrets you must to do guarantee success!
12. Your biological Elastic Bandoleer gait for once taught in an “out-of-the-box” results producing manner that even a non-professional can understand, and more importantly, how to teach it to your clients and patients for optimal performance and pain-free quality of life!
13. The catastrophic confusion taught nation-wide in fitness, exercise and even dance classes in regards to biomechanical analysis!
14. The Foundations of Arthrokinetics and how looking at movement problems from a muscle perspective is leading to false assumptions and minimal results!
15. Why the myofascial system is constantly working to be efficiently conservative and how to avoid having this reflex limit your quality range of motion – a secret even Coach Sonnon’s knock-off competitors don’t understand!
16. The elementary 6 Degrees of Freedom for human motion potential, what causes them, how to see them, and how to disinhibit any “locks” within them!
17. 21 Most Frequently Assessed Joint Immobility Issues and the precise, biologically-programmed, scientifically-systematized process to release them.
18. Crucial basics for “Probing Answers, Watching Cues, and Listening for Satellites” in order to guarantee that you do not miss what your client’s or patient’s nervous system is screaming at you as the source of the problem!
19. Residual Overtonus, Myofascial Density, Fear-Reactivity and Sensory Motor Amnesia – how each differs, progresses upon one another, why each is an attempt of the body to find homeostasis, and how to release each one of them!
20. Professional Coaching Samples of class design so that you can instantly insert group workshops into gym, clinic or practice after you complete your certification.
There is much, much, much more…
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Date: Sunday, March 11, 2007
Time: 11AM - 5PM
Venue: Bellingham Athletic Club Cordata Gym - Touted as "The Northwest's Number #1 Health Club"
Showers, Lockers, Sauna, Whirlpool, Steamroom, Free Parking Available
Capacity: The First 20 Trainees; First Reserved - First Served!
Certification will last for 12 months (until March 10, 2008), and offers official sanctioning to teach the Intu-Flow® Mobility Wellness exercises within the course.
Only Limited Private Training Available!
Reserve in Advance!
Coach Sonnon will be available the following day for 5 private sessions at $175/hour, reserved in advance, first reserved - first served. Private sessions and workshop hours will count towards higher level certification. "Private Message" Scott directly to reserve your spot.