New Cycle. Based on my last cycle, my goals are:
1) Re-establish healthy eating patterns - blog my weekly compliance to keep myself honest.
2) Finish on a high. I'm going to do 3 weeks work, take a weeks restoration, then start a new cycle, rather than fizz out.
3) Do some resistance work. My last few cycles have had a strong core & prasara focus, with additional work on mobility. I've really enjoyed that, but I started to crave some weights.
4) Try to keep quality restoration between sessions in mind.
5) Keep it simple. I don't want to spread myself too thin, so my goals are - get to class 2-3 times a week, do resistance work 2-3 times week & maintain 90% compliance with diet. I'll probably still do some other stuff, but that's not a goal.
The program itself is a a minimal equipment program I picked up at Precision Nutrition- a mix of some bodyweight work and some light dumbell stuff.