I purchased at once TCKBS when it came - and started at firs day. Finally felt enthusiasm to training after long more or less training period without purpose.I have worked with KB last 2-years. I want to start Pre-recruit, 'cause I need to build good basement to coming workouts.
Day one: No - warmup with follow along video - great movements! Looking through coming program - this is going to be fun!
Day two: Low - cooldown with follow along video - excellent. Looking through once again tomorrows program...
Day three: Medium - time to work, after warmup I decided to grap 12 kg KB:
* round 1: right arm - feels quite ok
* round 2: left arm - weaker than right one
* round 3: right arm - start to feel fatique
* round 4: left arm - better than round 2
Cooldown - AMAZING WORKOUT, RPE: 6
Later that day I felt funny aching in my body!!! Yes!!!
Day four: High - time to rock! I had good friend of mine with me (he has done some KB before). Warmup and...
* round 1: 12 kg KB - left arm - feels actually easy...
* round 2: 12 kg KB - right arm - easy...
* round 3: time to get things working: 16 kg KB - left arm - oh,sh...t now we are talking...
* round 4: 16 kg KB - right arm - Flag stir is killing me - and the last "2-hand 1-leg Romain Dead": MY WHOLE BODY IS SHAKING AND FULL OF LACTIC ACID!!! This feels REALLY GOOD!
Cooldown - I survived, RPE: 8 (bye-bye to 12 kg KB!)
Great feeling rest of the day.
Day Five: No - great to do warmup (after long Intu-Flow® session)