TACFIT FIELD INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION
"First In - Last Standing"
Murphy-Proof Your Metabolic Conditioning
Tactical-Specific Physical Training
This is an Official Qualification into the "black box" programming of performance enhancement by the "thinking man's coach" - Scott Sonnon. Scott revolutionized the art and science of movement mastery, and continues to bring motor excellence to each tool and system he renovates with his renowned Circular Strength Training® System.
- Tired of endless pushups and situps which get you nowhere fast?
- Want the toughest array of tactically specific physical courses in the industry?
- Fed up with endless niggling injuries from over-training generic motions?
- Want to share the most intelligently designed progressive resistance system in fitness?
- Exhausted by randomized workouts with no progress other than heavier, more and faster reps?
- Finished with being tied to a gym to exercise, and ready to get out in the real world where fitness happens?
- Want to master the basics of the TACFIT fleet: monkey bars, parallettes, kettlebells, medicine balls, plyo-boxes, sandbags, and of course the legendary Clubbell®?
From participants of the previous TACFIT Certification Courses:
- TACFIT involves 26 Scaled Programs to Meet Every Fitness Need: Be able to Address Any Fitness Level in ONE CLASS without Distraction, and in a Specific Integrated Fashion that Gets All Members Motivating Each Other.
- TACFIT has the Best Time Sensitive Execution: 20 Minutes / Class! In a Fast-Paced World, the Most Expedient Results Producing Program Wins!
- Equipment Requires Virtually NO Space! TACFIT is a near-Zero Real Estate Exercise Class!
- TACFIT Equipment can be Stored in a Group Ex Studio Closet to Allow Fast Class Rotation!
- Completely Portable: TACFIT can be Stored in a Backpack for Outside Private Training or “Fitness Field Trips.”
- TACFIT Total Equipment Investment Costs less than the Price of One Average Treadmill!
- TACFIT Video Reference Guides can be Reviewed in Minutes to Prepare Staff to Teach Class!
- TACFIT Classes can be Taught with Nearly NO Fatigue to Instructors (who must only demonstrate the initial techniques); This means More Classes with Less Effort (Compare with Group Ex Leaders facing Fatigue and Overtraining from Participation.) Two Classes / Hour with 20-40 Members @ $10-25 class fee = an average profit of $1,050.00 / Hour
- Programs are Optimally Rotated for Peak Performance Planning - NO Thought Required by Instructors.
- Follow the 26 Program Plan and Clients will NEVER Become Bored due to the Fascinating Variety of Unique Movements in TACFIT
- TACFIT Originates from Martial Art and Combat Athletics which will Attract Many New Niche Markets: Security Teams, Martial Art Teams, Fire Brigades, Police Departments, Military Units.
- TACFIT is an Optimal Design for Sport Teams such as Football, Soccer, Wrestling, Rugby, Hockey, etc.
- Due to the Metabolic Conditioning and High Intensity Interval Effect, TACFIT Forges the Ideal Physique: Fat Smelting Furnace and Muscle Building Natural Steroid-like Effect.
- TACFIT doesn’t require a Build-out or Additional Zoning Code Approvals.
- TACFIT won’t damage your floor surfaces!
- TACFIT will leave your clients exhilarated and energized!
“I personally needed to see Coach Sonnon perform the exercises he created & why he put them in the order that he did. It will be a great value to know I am performing functional opposite as I work out.” - Lynette Reilly, Bellingham Athletic Club
“I have learned that the TACFIT program is ideal for myself as a firefighter. The ability to work near maximal heart rate and recover quickly directly affects my performance on the fire ground.” - Ryan Provencher, CST, Bellingham Fire Dept
“I’m highly motivated to elevate my own TACFIT practice and bring it to as many people as possible.” – Jeffry Larson, CST Head Coach, US Army
“Great seminar. I love TACFIT and now I have a much better understanding of the science behind the program. I know it works based upon my own personal results with training but this course is going to help me teach others. The COACHES ARE GREAT. ENGAGING & FUN and have the uncanny ability to immediately recognize an athlete’s deficiency and immediately give training cues to better performance.” Christian Carson, CST, Captain, Bellingham Fire Dept
“Even though I’ve been teaching TACFIT for a year I really came away with a lot of new knowledge.” – Aaron Gottschalk, CST Coach, Bellingham Athletic Club
“This is what I have been looking for in a group exercise course. It was challenging but I don’t feel beat up. I have many physical issues due to 9 years of military and 8 years of martial arts so this has been the first challenging workout in which I feel better at the end.” - Kyle Rourke, CST
“TACFIT is spoon-fed gold to the tactical community and beyond. I gained 8 lbs of muscle within 3 ½ months doing TACFIT!” – Robert Canale, Jr., CST
“An excellent and comprehensive seminar overall.” – James Lee, CST
“Having been to many courses between fitness & physical therapy, I am very scrupulous about which I choose. I am very happy with my decision to pursue TACFIT, not only for my fitness clients, but certain principles highly correlate with my therapy practice as well. Thank you RMAX.” – Bob Budai, CST
“I am so impressed with the instructors and the information that I took away from the last couple days. I personally was challenged in a way that I have not been challenged in a long time. Professionally I gained a wealth of knowledge that I can take back to the fire fighters that I train. The progression in the program is perfect for the type of groups that I train, as they can all sit at different physical fitness levels. It was amazing.” – Kelly LaBounty, CST
“Excellent seminar. Really liked the explanations of tactical application.” – Nathan Cragg, US Army
Join the RMAX International TACFIT Team in 2012!CST Instructors can receive their discounted registration in the CST Instructor Forum.
October 22-23, 2012
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Click Here For More Details!
ATTENTION: If you are registered for the CST IC CHI Course you can get 25% off from the above registration price. You can pay a deposit now to reserve your spot. An ordering link to pay the balance will be emailed to you after you register for the Course.
CST Coaches and CST Head Coaches may TEST FOR FREE as part of their coaching staff benefit streams.