WHAT IS TACFIT ?
TACFIT® is the original Tactical Fitness System, created by Scott B. Sonnon.Tactical Fitness is defined as:
- Tactical: Of, relating to, or constituting a series of actions, carefully synchronized, coordinated, planned and executed to achieve a specific end.
- Fitness: methods, protocols and principles to physically, mentally and emotionally prepare, mitigate and compensate for specific occupational, recreational and lifestyle stressors.
- Tactical Fitness, therefore, is a contiguous approach for specific physical preparation to enter, overcome and recover from stressors in such a way that the individual and team become stronger, better and healthier from the stressors, rather than deteriorate from them.
WHY TACFIT ?
TACFIT was designed for the employment of government agencies and Special Forces across the globe. It can be claimed that no other tactical fitness system in history has ever been adopted by so many agencies worldwide.Implementation of the system, as it is taught, helps to achieve optimal level fitness, while remaining injury free. These groups were in turn able to respond to crisis more effectively, and with less total force needing to be expended.TACFIT being used by professions requiring rapid response, such as the police, fire fighters and military response teams across the globe, caused it to become in demand by civilian populations, and earned it the title of “Worldʼs Smartest Workout” by the largest health and fitness magazine across the globe: Menʼs Fitness.
TACFIT Training Methods have been named the “Worldʼs Smartest Workout”because, unlike other fitness organizations, every element has been deliberately investigated and implemented as an integrated, holistic system of human optimization. Each exercise, program, tool and course has been meticulously crafted for the highest quality results in the shortest amount of time.
Our 10 Core Concepts include:
- 1. Intelligent Design: Every element within TACFIT integrates with each other. Every component has been tailored designed and fitted to create synergistic results: The Whole of the System is Greater than the Sum of its Parts.
- 2. Resource Optimization: Each aspect of the system has been crafted for ideal implementation….
Creator of TACFIT
Scott B. Sonnon is an adjunct instructor for the US Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), and SME for the United States Marshals Acaademy and US Customs and Border Protection Advanced Training Center. The US Department of Homeland Security Office of State and Local Law Enforcement sent him nationwide to teach TACFIT as the first federally POST approved tactical fitness course.
His system has been formally implemented by special operations units in six allied countries, including Tier One SOF units, such as the US Army 3/160th SOAR. His program is now officially taught as the basic training for the federal law enforcement agencies within FLETC, and can be found at every US Veterans Hospital.
He is the Chief Operations Officer for RMAX International since 1997, where he established historyʼs first tactical fitness trainer qualification course, administering TACFIT certification programs for thousands of professional military, law enforcement, firefighting and emergency medical trainers worldwide.
He serves as the Tactical Fitness Ambassador for 5.11 Tactical, with whom he is co-developing new technologies in tactical fitness, and where he acts as the Biomechanics and Stress Physiology Consultant. He also serves as the Program Management Advisor to Lifetime Fitness, where he provides ongoing trainer education in biomechanics and stress physiology.
TACFIT is a strategically-precise fitness system designed to provide fast recovery from exercise intensity. The fundamental workout system uses 26 workouts, with 4 different levels of challenge, and 6 different protocols of timing.
TACFIT helps anyone access their innate fitness potential, by restoring their function in reality-based, practical movement: the way your body was designed and has evolved to freely move without pain. Instead of the conventional “boot camp” mentality, which emphasize unnecessarily long aerobic work, TACFIT is 20 minutes of safely intense exercise (preceded by target specific warm-up exercises and followed by customized compensatory cool-down exercises).
The exercises are performed with kettlebells, clubbells, parralette bars, medicine balls, pull-up bars, gymnastic rings or straps, sandbags and plyometric boxes, as well as bodyweight exercises, all designed to help you get leaner, fitter, stronger, and more agile. If you donʼt have one or more of these apparati, the TACFIT suite of high-performance modular programs cater to your access to equipment and include bodyweight alternatives for all weighted exercises.
TACIFIT develops your fitness by hitting all three windows of your biochemistry: the anabolic, muscle-building window, the catabolic, fat-burning window, and the metabolic, energy-building window. The System also helps you:
- build functional power, stamina, endurance and agility;
- improve basic body alignment, biomechanical efficiency, and structural platforms;
- develop ALL GO not merely “show” muscle for overall athleticism;
- remove aches and pains by restoring mobility and restabilizing vulnerable joint dysfunction;
- experience the greatest excitement in restoring your youthful movement that will make you forget how hard youʼre working!
TACFIT redefines fitness as the ability to be more prepared than the challenges you face (called “medical readiness” in tactical-speak), to always be ready to navigate challenges with ease and imagination, to remain in a supple state of flow regardless of the task at hand, and to train with a purpose which has been proven to prevent injuries which happen from random workouts.
TACFIT cascades the entire waterfall of physical attributes: functional stamina, complete range of motion strength, three-dimensional movement potential, multi-modal agility and coordination, compensation for occupational and lifestyle repetitive actions and positions, and an integrated active recovery and prehabilitation. It offers a variable, customizable, incremental path of progress, while offering mental alertness, clarity and concentration, with emotional control and the ability to restore calm chemistry after intense physical exertion.
TACFIT programs include:
- Incrementally, scaled variations: An entry level for the newbie, an intermediate for those whoʼve been using for a few weeks to months, and an advanced level to take your new engine and chassis out for a test drive on the race track!
- How to properly execute all of the times, volumes and scales involved in each of the 26 programs, with special consideration for available tools, space and time management.
- How to achieve your conditioning goals regardless of your skill level.
- How to modify the program to meet any fitness goal, including how to cascade all of the attributes from power, mass, and strength to endurance, stamina and agility, to coordination, reaction time and response speed.
- The necessary coaching cues to ensure you and your team learn each of the core exercises safely.
- How to injury-proof your training through mobility warm-ups, and through compensatory cool-downs designed to offload the tension you have in your life, job and exercise.
- How to accelerate recovery from one session to the next so you optimize your fitness and avoid under-restoration.
- How each of the core movements create actual “functional” fitness— rather than circus act stunts which are so overspecialized they detract from performance and longevity rather than enhance it.
- How TACFIT can be combined with other physical readiness training demands.
- And much more!
Welcome to TACFIT 26, our FLAGSHIP PROGRAM. This is a 26 Workout Course conveniently designed for at-home training, but can also be used by fitness professionals in their existing garage gym or big box health club. The Program includes 26 unique, twenty-minute workouts (“Alpha” to “Zulu”) which apply the TACFIT signature of incrementally scaled levels, four for each program, from beginner to advanced, making it accessible for all levels of fitness. The exercises are performed with kettlebells, medicine balls, pullup bars, rings or straps, boxes, sandbags and clubbells, as well as bodyweight exercises. TACFIT 26 is a “small box” gym that can be taken anywhere and installed with zero effort and minimal space.
For more information click HERE
SPECIAL PRICE: $75
Please note: By clicking on the ORDER NOW button you will be leaving this page. If you decide to make a purchase your order will be processed through clickbank.com and not RMAX International.